The first step in making an effective treatment plan for a colorectal issue is fully understanding your condition and knowing all of your treatment options. To that end, we’ve put together helpful educational guides to keep you informed and answer all your questions.
Call (212) 342-1155 or request an appointment online. For IBD care, call (212) 305-9664.
About Colorectal Conditions
- Anal Fissure
- Anorectal Fistula
- Cancer of the Colon & Rectum
- Colon Polyps
- Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Hereditary Colorectal Cancer
- IBD: Crohn's Disease
- IBD: Ulcerative Colitis
- Lynch Syndrome
- Pelvic Floor Disorders (Fecal Incontinence and Constipation)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Young Onset Colorectal Cancer
About Colorectal Tests & Treatments
Can we help you with one of these colorectal conditions or treatments? Call (212) 342-1155 or request an appointment online. For IBD care, call (212) 305-9664.